Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird trip.. was it laced or something?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 1992fld, Mar 15, 2014.

1. so I have smoke on and off for about three years and here recently ive smoked like two bowl packs every night for about 3 months.. the other night I smoked and my stomach started cramping bad, heart started beating fast, and I was shaking like I was cold.. I don't know if it was just good weed or what because I smoked the same stuff the night before and I was fine ? please tell me what happened because now im scared to smoke that shit!?

2. It can happen I've had unpleasant weed experiences as well

3. PROPAGANDA. SMOKE IT OFFICER

4. you probly just got a little too high

5. That's because of all the crap that's in weed ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394850161.907062.jpg

6. oh god i had weed with asbestos in it and i coughed up 2 or 3 cereal bowls full of PHLEGM a day for months!!!! it was horrible!!!! if your shit crackles super bad and theres white shit in it dont fucking smoke it. i was like 15 though i assumed it was crack or something lol

7. #7 Tree Of Life, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    Did it taste funny or burn your throat or anything like that? What does it smell like? Elevated heartrate isn't uncommon when smoking cannabis. Your stomach cramping, I don't know what that was about. Did the weed look weird at all?

8. that picture was a joke...none of that is in weed. Or you'd fuckin die. And that's gross

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It was just a panic attack. Especially because you said you smoked it before and you were fine. It's weird how the mind works I was having a panic attack and made it stop just by shutting it off in my mind.

10. It happens to me all the time. When I get really high my body gets so sensitive that I feel freezing cold and start to shiver. I haven't ever had stomach cramps but I'll have other odd feelings. Everyone reacts differently to marijuana and your own body could change its reaction to it at any given time. All you can do is just roll with it or stop smoking if it makes you too uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Maybe?

I used to smoke recreationally, when I was younger, with whatever my friends happened to have from whoever they bought it from. I often experienced weird, unpleasant physical sensations or really potent psychoactive effects. 

Recently I started smoking medical marijuana from the dispensary and was surprised at how the experience was so different, it was like smoking something completely different than I'd ever smoked before, there's none of that. 

12. doubt it was laced... its pot... my bet is that you spiraled down the rabbit hole my friend. if you believe it is a problem maybe ease off until you are in the right mind to return.

13. Any specific reason you started having a panic attack? Like, were you worrying about a certain thing? Weed brings out pretty much everything that is on your mind, rather you knew it was there or not. You should try to find out what fueled the panic attack and fix that problem before you smoke again.

14. i know right? Occasionally ill start to have a little panic attack. My heart will beat way faster, lungs feel restricted, and super paranoid but then I'm like hey, your high af relax! Then I take some deal breaths and it literally goes back to normal!

#ass&grass

15. Yea your really stoned. 1-You get really sensitive to cold making you shiver.2-heart beat faster that should be normal unless you not use to getting baked and enjoy casual highs3- stomach.. I just think the weed is trying to get rid of any bad stuff in your stomach. Lol doesnt hurt my stomach often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. you're just baked dude.  I had a panic attack every time that I smoked for probably the first 4 times but it was totally worth it haha.  it also has some to do with the strain.

its like playing sports, no matter how good you are or how long you've been playing, having a bad experience is inevitable.  just remember that its just a high and you'll be all good in a little while  :smoking:

17. #17 Spliff Shady, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    One time I was smokin a blunt with hash at my friends house started getting all hot with sweating and it was cold in the room I had to take my shirt off and lay down. Felt like I was Guna puke but didn't waited ten minutes felt better and smoked the rest of the blunt

18. thats just stuff that could POSSIBLY be in your weed if your dealer is a fucking asshole and your shit is grown by a chimpanzee

19. ohhhh i didnt see the hate one lololol yeah thats funny.,  but asbestos can get off the walls and up in your bud and its horrible :O