Weird Things That You See While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flurgen, Nov 21, 2008.

1. this could get interesting, post up some weird ass things you've seen while high or odd things that repeatedly occur.

ive developed a "curse" from my buddy that basically at night when we drive around right before we come up to a street light they shut off, and turn back on after we get past it. its totally random but it happens almost nightly and i notice it every fucking time now lol.

i remember just seeing weird shit like a speed limit sign that somebody took the time to turn upside down around a mall.

2. One time i was like SUPER SUPER baked, and we were on a 60 road, and somebody fucked with the 'Maximum 60' sign so there was no 6, only a 0..And i was like "What...Waaah?" So me and my friend stopped on the middle of the road, and we store at it for about 10 seconds, then we looked at eachother and started laughing our asses off. We were fuckin sauced lol.

The other thing thats wierd to see high is when somebody's going really fast on a motorcycle sometimes it looks like a ufo on the road? Im not even sure if what i saw was a motorcycle, but it wasn't a ufo lol, it had like a ring of lights and was moving fast on the road..Yeah.

3. lol today i was smokin a joint and i looked out the window and a squirrel jumped off the roof landed on a branch then got shot back up into the air and down onto the ground lmao then another one tried to jump onto a fence from a tree and wall ride the side of the fence but failed ahahaha

4. Me and my buddy got some Mc'ds and park the car facing a popular intersection. It was like 2am and i watch this car pull up to a red light. After like 5 minutes of him waiting there i tell my buddy about it. We watched him for another 15 minutes as he waited at the red light, afraid to run it. Cars going the other way, would get green lights and shit. It was fucking hilarious.

5. My first time, i got tunnel vision or it seemed like my peripheral vision was tinted or darker (might have just been that i was so stoned and my eyes where barely opened)

Things usualy slightly look farther away when I'm real high.

6. I always used to see this guy that looked like James Brown, perm, swanky digs and all, riding an adult tricycle....

7. This happened to me just a couple days ago. I was sitting outside smoking a blunt and the ash was getting kinda long (I like to see how long it will get before it falls off). A bird flew by and took a crap and it knocked the ash off the blunt. I just sat there and looked at it like, "Whoa, did that really just happen...?" Completely missed the rest of the blunt, just took off the ash.

8. Just after smoking a blunt me and my boy where wlking down the street when that 5 years old kids start asking us what's our name, where we live and where we heading.... It's was fucking weird and the kid's mom was freaking out because he was talking to us

9. a bunch of vale parking workers...playing soccer in the parking lot with goals and everything...a full on game in their uniforms and stuff. i was trippin.

weird shit always happen to me.

10. my friends and I once saw this cloud looked EXACTLY like a leaf of MJ we took a ton of pictures and shit and the next day we looked at it and it was just a fucking cloud.

11. the craziest thing i ever saw when baked was something in the sky. it was a really bright white light, a beam shined down on the street intersection (i was walking home with some friends) and i saw the thing. we stared at it for about 15 seconds and then it just disappeared after getting brighter for a split second. i don't want to say that i think it was a UFO, but i honestly think it was.

12. Yeah couple minutes ago i turned around (the lights on) and thought i saw, either thin smoke or dust from this deodarant spray which it wasnt likely smoke since I blew my hits out the window but i think i was just seeing shit

13. I saw a dog not too long ago. Not very exciting but I'm too imaginative and mistake things for what they really aren't all the time. It was me and a few friends toking up in the city gardens here which basically border the woods. There's this clearing bit between the park and the woods and we could see it from where we were smoking at, it was night too so it was a bit dark which gives me atleast a bit of an excuse to make such a dumb mistake.

I was looking out over the clearing and I noticed something running across.. I squinted to see better for a minute and then all of a sudden jumped up, throw my pipe and cigs up in the air, and screamed, "Oh no! It's a backwards deer! What happened to reality!?' and then just started running away like it was a life or death situation for the next 30 seconds. My friends finally caught up with me and we figured out what all had happened.

What it was was this pretty damn big dog was running across the clearing with its tail straight up in the air, with it's ass facing us so his tail being in the air was the closest thing to us. I had mistaken it's tail for the deer's neck and head and the rest of the body for well.. the deer's body. At the time to me it looked like there was a deer staring straight at me while somehow running away backwards. It really fucked with my head.

14. after hitting a couple bowls on the balcony, i come in and im talking 2 my cuzzin...as i am talkin and gazin out the window carelessly at this creek area covered by trees across the street from my house, 6 to 7 kids in assorted masks and black clothes precede to dart out from the dark area, one kid was in a freddy kreugar mask with a sombrero on,,,imagine seeing this high...i was like r u fucking kidding me...?
    they then start TPing the house across the street from my house...i was just thinking only wen im high does shit like this always happen....:confused::eek::smoking:

15. I was smoking with my girlfriend in my car at the Taco Bell Parking lot. We could see a main road and a stoplight in our view. A car went through a red light and stopped in the middle of the intersection. Then he put it into reverse and pulled back to the stop line. The light turned green, and the guy hit the gas and still was in reverse. We were laughing now, thinking he was probably drunk.

He took a left and hauled ass into KFC, which is right next door to taco bell. He parked there for a while with his door open. Then he got out of the car, and walked to the side of the building, standing in the bushes, probably pissing.

All of a sudden this dude darts his head to the left and right, then just takes off running around the building. We were sitting there for a good 20 min and he never came back to his car....... It was like watching a comedy movie, what a crazy mofo.

16. Up until here I swear it was me and a couple friends, but we didn't reverse it after it turned. And then we got pulled over by a cop, not at a kfc lol.

17. Sorry to hear that man

18. haha one time i was smoking at a dock behind an abandoned house and two drunk 30-40 yr old ladies came by on a kayak. i was with a friend and we just decided to keep blazing. the lady looks over at us and starts yelling naughty boys naughty boys ahahaha. and she tells her friend to turn the kayak towards the dock. shes like 20 ft away from us and trys to stand up in the kayak, and almost falls into the water

funniest thing ive ever seen blazed by far haahha

19. EVERYTIME i smoke and drive i look down and im going exactly the speed limit. i laugh my ass off everytime i do that lol.

another time after we smoked i was driving and the same friend was in the passenger seat. we were having aan in depth convo while driving down this curvy road and i swear i looked at him the whole time and NEVR looked at the road. ( im sure i looked at the road but i never noticed and i couldnt once remember actually looking where i was going.) but we got where we were going!

another time we smoked then went into a "ghetto" mickey D's and this homeless guy tried to sell this lady a purse that he stole from her and she started beatin the crap outta him and no one noticed for like 10 minutes it was by far the funniest thing iver ever seen in my life.

20. I was driving with my boyfriend and friend in the car when I looked at the sky and saw a blue light standing still and then flash and disappear. I told them about it and said they didn't see shit and that I must be really high. But I swear I saw something!