Weird things happening while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QxG, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Ok so this is my story of something that happened to me and a friend that I will never really have an explanation for. 

So me and my friend picked up some weed, we rolled some joints and we decided instead of smoking at my house lets walk down to the park, which is right at the end of my street. All around this park is a bunch of bushes and tall grass and a ditch, behind that ditch is some railroad tracks, and behind the railroad tracks is a large bridge. We decided to cross the ditch, and go sit on the railroad tracks and smoke. So we smoke like a joint each, and some hits out of my pipe and then walk across the ditch back to the main area of the park. All of the sudden about 15 plain clothed kids in like jeans and stuff [So they weren't part of a sports team] come sprinting under the bridge. Me and my friend, pretty damn high at this point, were so fucking confused as to what was happening. Then this crazy eyed kid who looks like he was strung out on something jumped across the ditch and tall grass, mumbled something to us, and sprinted across the park. He wasn't being chased though. What the fuck. Then out of nowhere this homeless man appears and he is sitting on the train tracks, a couple of the kids sat down with him and talked, the rest kept running. Eventually everyone was gone except for a couple kids older than the rest [they were all about 16 they looked, these guys looked about 20] just kind of walked by.

I just don't fucking know what that was all about. And from that day weird shit kept happening every time we smoked, but right now I can't remember any of the things.

2. I have similar experiences lol it always seem like trippy shit happens when I smoke and go out in public. 

3. Crack heads usually stay in a pack. That way when they finally get some nice juicy white crack, they will all get a share. You should watch more nature shows cuz if you did you would know that a homeless guy is the only predator of crackheads.

What do you kids even learn in school nowadays?

This homeless guy is a terrible predator. He let a pack of his prey pass right by him, and he only watched and talked with them?

Any of my brethren would put him to shame.

5. #5 SwichOne, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013

Yes and the homeless guys are prey to the gaggles of high school kids looking for a cheap thrill...

Usually sk8ters or taggers....

They will gang up on said homeless man (usually those who appear weak and unable to fend well for themselves) and will proceed to pummel, or degrade said homeless man in various fashions...

Quite fascinating actually...

6. Lol what are you smoking on??? Crack?? Lol

7. Noo but I might as well be with the trippy shit happening when I smoke weed lately haha

8. I had a similar experience. my friend and I hiked into a forest and sat on tree branches and blazed, and when we're done, he keeps saying he left my lighter on the ground so we go back and we cant find it cuz it was in his pocket all along. we drive to starbucks and sit outside and this dude walks by us and yells "I used to stick those things on my forehead!!!" I still have no idea what things he was talking about and I've really tried to contemplate everything that led up to that moment. It's unexplainable... like ALIENS

9. they were probaly tagging or some shit and just heard someone yell at them or some shit

10. That sounds like some Oliver Twist shit

11. I only had one high that I can't believe happened. I smoked a blunt to the face and got on fb, and I'm seeing all this bullshit about mermaids being real. I think my fb friends are stupid. Not really friends, more like ppl I used to know in highschool. I'm guessing they were watching the history channel, but I don't know for sure.