weird thing that only works when your stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    my friend showed me this when i was younger its pretty fuckin awesome and intense it only works when your stoned

basically you wave your head from left to right in a figure 8 sort of way really fast for a good 15-30 seconds and then you throw your head back really fast and it makes it feel like your whole body is falling extremely fast backwards like being on a roller coaster with the G forces. its fucking intense feeling i hope it works for you guys its pretty awesome and legit.

2. its legit

3. yeah man if you slam your head against a wall really hard for a good 15-30 seconds you see stars and shit. its fucking intense feeling i hope it works for you its pretty awesome and legit.

4. #5 Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012
    i love how u came here just to talk shit. why dont u get stoned and try it, i didnt say to bang ur head on a wall u retard. it works. i dont get why some people are such idiots on this website..

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

5. Grilled cheese and ramen They never work for me when not blitzed but just add cannabis and I love them both very much!

6. Sounds cool my man.

7. well if anyone is freshly stoned, try it...

8. I wouldn't smoke that OP, looks fake man

9. #10 Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012
    whatever you guys can all go fuck yourselves i was just trying to show u something cool that works but whatever be losers. and that shit in the bag in ur avatar looks fake or like shitty mids. ive probly dropped more bud on the ground than you've smoked. gtfo of my thread.

the guy that posted after me tried it and it worked for him, u guys are probly just mad that u dont have bud to try it with.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

10. Nah man i just dont get it i tried it cuz ive had trippy shit like that done to me and it works but that one didnt

11. you seem mad chill bro

I'm just gonna sit here and play with my cat

12. thats a screen shot from the movie super troopers lol.:D atleast i think its called that.

13. sigging this.

14. Reported for name calling

15. #16 Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012
    rat...

This shit doesn't fly here - WW

16. Lmao

Smooth OP

17. lol nice

18. I shall try this in a couple minutes when stoned, how long does the awesome feeling last?

19. a few seconds its pretty awesome honestly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.