Weird shit like this...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deherb, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Ok so usually when i smoke and im out and about with people i see weird shit that i never see sober. One time i was smoking a blunt around a campfire in my local park (real chillin spiritual area with a bunch of rocks and trees around it) I'm playin hackey sack with a bud and i look up in one of the trees, and i see my house key thats been missing for 3 months. i was like WHADDA FUCKKK? it was just hanging there in the tree and i have no fucking clue how it got there. I knew it was mine too cause it had a black tag. that was byfar the weirdest shit ive ever seen while i was high.

2. it seems like everytime im out smokin wit ma buddies
    weird/crazy
    ALWAYS happens
    its tha shit:cool:

3. Jesus Murphy, that's fucky.

4. This was like 3 weeks ago,i was with my friend and we were smoking in park and i was talking about how my mobile(sony ericsson w995)is fucked up and wont play music(speaker died).I rusumed music in play and ofc there was no sound...then i tryed to take a picture of and somehow the damn phone started working and i was like wtf how this shit always happend while im high....oh well im gald it works now :)

5. Weird shit always happens when you're high. I can't think of any good examples, but it's the truth. I swear God just gets bored and decides to fuck with people when they're high because it's funny to watch them freak out

6. god i know what ur fuggin talking about. one day me and by buddy colton baked about 5 bowls and wanted some damn cereal. when this happens

Attached Files:

7. Hell is that^^

8. we tried pouring fucking cereal and that came out. only when baked.

9. Maybe you should buy some new cereal.

10. ok so i was driving with my girl one night, my windows are fucked up and both high as hell. I try to roll it up and the window make a horrible noise, we both saw it! camp that night in the woods and wake up, remember the car window, go look and it was fucking gone

I was going crazy.

11. U try eating any of that cereal?

12. Read what you just wrote.

lol wut?

13. ^^ hahaha I was confused by his post too!!

14. Wait... What was gone? The car windows??? The car????

15. I think he was gone

16. ok, much more sober and came back to this thread, There was a Crack in the car window that dissapeared lol

17. This is the official lolwut thread

18. #19 Paul Dano, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Alright, thanks for clarifying. ;) I was a little confused :p

19. I totally just found my bowl 3 states away while I was there for 1 night, on a camping trip.

But earlier that day, we acidently cracked this dudes window, so then while he was asleep we had to fix it....that shit was hard without light yo:smoke::smoke: