Weird shit in cigarette

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peta, Apr 3, 2015.

1. So i come home and me being the stoner that i am feels like roling a spliff , so i break the tip of a cigarette and see a hair on it a minute later , i pull on it and this looooong plastic hair gets out of the cigarette , what could that be ? Kinda disgusted as if tobaco wasnt bad engouh already

2. Though you don't often here about it random stuff falling in is just part of mass production. Even food products are allowed to have a certain amount of insect parts and rodent hairs.

3. complain man cigs are expensive.

and also, you're hot

4. Since you didn't provide a brand for frame of reference, I can only go on a limb and guess it was maybe a generic brand. Maybe not, but this sounds like a generic-brand move. Not saying it can't happen with your Marbs & Camels, but I've found tobacco stems, random hairs (which may not be actual hairs, but I theorize thin tobacco fibers, much like your hemp fibers you may come across in bags from time to time), little pieces of excess rolling paper, etc. It happens. I think in the grand scheme of things, you're already smoking the fucking cig as is, lol, I wouldn't trip too hard over these things, health wise....if you are, I would question continuing to smoke as is.

I, myself, don't really care, as I'm of the Denis Leary school of thought, ie 'I love to smoke, I love to smoke, I love to fucking SMOOOKE' *lights Marb*

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

5. I found a feather in a white owl cigar once

6. Found it in some dumorier , not cheap generic smokes and it was not a tobaco stem ot hair , it is a white/transparent plastic hair

7. Even more reason to send it in bro. I did it with a quality street after one of the strawberry creams was rock hard, wrote a slightly exaggerated letter and got a £7 voucher from a £3 pack lol worth the hassle. And that was quality street, high end tobacco you should get something good man

and also, you're hot

8. I've seen rubber shit, plastic shit, other plant shit, , stems shit, excess paper, shit...I've seen it all in those nasty cancer sticks

9. its the extra cancer

10. Lmfao, thats why he sticks to sweets

11. Been smoking them for idk ten years and never had anything bad, excpet for the occasional dried out one.

12. Rolling many blunts over the years in every brand you can buy I have found shit in every one...

Feathers, pieces of wood, cotton fibers (think like a cotton ball), pieces of packaging (that didn't match the brand I got it from)...

Like was said before its just all apart of mass production...

They allow for this type shit, when my brother was a traveling electrictian he went to the pepsi plant and they had to drain the tanks that held the product for bottling and found 2 dead mice in it...shit happens

13. And I read this as I sit here drinking a pepsi..

Im aware that there are govt. Guidelines that allow for a certain amount of "foreign" substances in food production.

But fuck right while I sipped my pepsi...

14. taste it...taste the ratty flavor...

15. I feel better now lol. I'm not the only one that found a feather

16. In my lifetime, ive smoked A blunt