Weird seedling growth please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuperSaiyanWeedSmokah, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Pic not working

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. I can see the photos.I had 4 plants and one of them was growing times slower tan the others and after few weeks it baceme bigger than all my other 3 COMBINED.

3. what week would you say your plant hit its growth spurt?

4. I got 2 plants, George and Lennie. Early in their lives, George was looking picture perfect, Lennie was growing in a twistey, weird way and was moving along slower. Hence their names. I'm getting close to harvest and Lennie is easily the better plant. Your plant up top may be smaller then the rest, but that doesn't speak for the roots down below. Those could be growing like wildfire down under. Keep it alive and well, you will reap the rewards.

5. Arround a week before i switched it to flower and after i fliped it on 12/12 it started streching and kicked my other plants asses.But i have no experience with autos tho,my next grow will be with autos but the seeds are not here yet.

6. In the meantime get more clones or seeds going so that you aren't left hanging if it turns out to be retarded. Cover your ass. Don't waste time on weird plants.
    J