Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird reactions to weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thelizardkin, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I'm new to smoking i've only done it for a few months and I've Had few bad experiences 4 to be exact the first Time was the worst I was smoking in the woods by my house it was the second time I smoked and all of a sudden everything whent quiet almost muffled then a extreme tingling in my upper body it almost felt like I was on fire the next time was less bad but the 3rd time was weird I smoked and felt nothing so I went to watch tv a hour later I felt like something was stuck in my throat and it hit me every time I used a foil pipe but last time I used a apple I love smoking and have had some great experiences and I don't want to stop but this might make me

2. Hmmm, I don't know much about this... Do you get paranoid as well?

3. What smoking mediums were you using? Are you sure it's bud and not k2/3 or something else? Did you buy it from a credible source?

4. 3/4 times I used foil but the last time I used a apple I trust my dealer and happened from multiple dealers

5. Might be the foil, probably not though but you shouldnt smoke out of foil anyway.

6. It sounds like panic and anxiety attacks, my first time getting high I was completely fucked, i felt like i was floating and i was crying haha the second time was worse, i had the same feeling, but this time, when i woke up in the morning i still felt like that and it lasted about two months, two months feeling like i was dying. it was the worst thing i have ever been through, I still dont feel quite the same as i did before that first fateful day. I still have the occasional panic attack but i feel like its more under control when it happens now. you might want to take it slower when you smoke, take time between hits. and yeah, foil is terrible, fruit is the best if you dont have a legit bowl.

7. #7 MattEtweg, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    Ahh, so you experienced Hell. Not a good feeling is it? It is one of the paths when you get high. You will go in and out of fear and love. To make a final decision on which path is right for you. Don't stop smoking, this is the way. Just be knowledagle, let yourself acknowledge the fear. Feel for the Love, and you will move through any bad experiences you have had or are having. Breathe deep, and relax.

Welcome to your Awakening.

When you Connect. You will know this by:
    1.) A high pitch sound?
    2.) A feeling of certainty?
    3.) Confident in Truth
    4.) Warm is all around
    5.) Joy and calmness is felt
    6.) You are completely relaxed.
    7.) There is no tension in your body.
    8.) Resentment and anger are forgiven
    9.) Feel the Love
    10.) Breathe in,breathe out, relax
    11.) You are Connected.
    12.) If it didn't work for you, reread it until it does.

8. you seem very enlightened. thank you, youre an old soul.