Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird reaction to weed???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnwalker420, Sep 8, 2012.

1. #1 johnwalker420, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    when i first started smoking weed it put me in another world. i would eat everything in site and could do nothing but lay down and listen to music. it was amazing. now i pretty much i have a tolerence like everyone else when smoking normal amounts. but when i smoke 2 or more grams in less than 10 minutes i'm having seizures type things. like i am still there mentally but i lose control of my body completely. i use to have really strange side effects like this when i first started smoking and smoked a lot. i also can get weird side effects like a different voice talking for mine when i think. it can be very strange. this weed im smoking is really good. i don't know the name. i have more weird side effects too right now. this really isn't a joke. i will post more of the side effects as i think of them. like my hands will completely just start doing something own their own, i can stop them if i want but it can sometimes make me feel a weird sickness. especially when my whole body is moving own its own, when i stop it, i get really sick

2. well stop smoking so freaking fast? 2+ grams in 10 minutes o_O

3. Well, Your problem could be that you're smoking 2 grams in ten minutes.

4. this use to happen when smoking normal amounts with friends. now it only happens if i smoke fast. i wanted to do it cause my friends say i act weird but i forget it but i usually don't sleep. i just forget all the weird stuff i just remember it was weird. i wanted to smoke a ton fast then wright it down to see what you guys think. i also can remember this stuff happening on other occasions right now. i can only when i'm extremely high

5. You've been smoking too quickly.

6. You smoke to much, to quick simple as that.
    2 grams in less than 10 minutes is an admirable accomplishment in my opinion respect+

If I smoke too much dank too quick, my heart starts racing rapidly and causes my hands to shake.

7. That's what I call QUALITY MEDIA! I want some weed that makes me talk in another voice and shit, lol. You smoked two grams very fast, you're just super blazed, enjoy that shit man!

8. Dude that happened to me yesterday so awesome.

9. Wow, losing control of you body? Maybe you shouldn't be smoking at all... Even in 20g+ sittings I've never zoned out like that!