Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird reaction... REALLY weird reaction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theguy3387, Aug 25, 2008.

1. wow.really weird.my one friend used to forget who all the people she was with were.like,never seen us before,forgot.but after a few more times of smokeing it kinda wore off.maybe that will happen for you.

2. I've never heard of anyone having a 10 hour high from weed. Most I've ever had was like 4 or 5 hours and that was when I first started smoking and I had to smoke a shit ton of herb too.

3. Yeah thats what Im thinking.

4. second time i got stoned was with friends out at a buddy's farmhouse. we smoked about 100g between 8 of us over one weekend, stoned all the time. I was fucked up beyond belief. I had a brief case of alien hand syndrome where i lost control of my hand and nearly choked myself but my friends pried my hand off me. They were surprised as hell at my reactions to the stuff.

now just a year later i can handle my weed pretty much better than any of them.

and 4 bowls of dank is way too much for a novice smoker, cut back and see what happens. 2 bowls should get you high as fuck without all the other shit.

youll learn to handle it eventually

5. Maybe its called you getting really blown :confused: And prolly because you have a low tolerance for smoking so you get couch locked and shit... That's what i would assume.

6. I'll have what the OP is having!!! giggles:hello:

7. im not an expert but if your on some kinda medication it could mess u up.

8. Good point. I know a girl who was prescribed some sort of anti-depressent (don't recall what.) She could drink with it, and she could smoke with it, but if she did both she would lose complete understanding of the world around her. Mind you, she was quite the lush and quite the smoker.

9. i know i cant drink on my meds. im sure if its some kinda psycotic med like for some kinda mental condition it could really fuck with your head im sure.

10. its all psychological, man the first time i got blazed i thought i was dying and started freaking out.

11. Alright. Great feedback from everyone. Thanks a lot. A lot of participation on this forum... great thing to see. I'm going to do a bit of an update/clarification on some things.

First of all - To whoever said don't do 4 bowls... yea ain't no way I'm doing that lol. 4 rips. Basically 1/2 of 1 bowl I would guess when all totaled up.

Second - I'm not on any medication. Good guess though cause yea I think that would indeed do something.

Third - I am absolutely certain it isn't laced with anything. Absolutely certain.

Fourth - The 10 hour high isn't entirely accurate actually.... it's longer. I only went to bed after 10 hours (2:30pm - 12:30am). The next day when I woke up at hour # 22 (12:30pm) I was still vaguely high. At around hour # 25 (3:30pm) it finally wore off. Yes. 25 hour high.

Fifth - To whoever said "couch locked" - oh man... exact opposite. I was running around all over the house. It was ridiculous. I'm told there are videos of me dancing. I. Do. Not. Dance.

I'm going to try out what some people have suggested and try cutting back to 1 or 2 rips and waiting around to see what happens.

Thanks again everybody.

12. you get couchlock when you smoke indica.

you very possibly could just be smoking some insanely good pure sativa.