Weird Question

Discussion in 'General' started by VoodooBud, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. does anyone know what to call a house that is elevated? Set atop beams like the homes in the rainforest that people use to avoid flood destruction to their homes. The reason is im thinking of building a place to reside someday during the burning man festival, Like a treehouse almost, transportable, but I need to know what to call it before I start looking up designs

    thanks for really be helping a fellow blade.

Share This Page