Weird question I have?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Audion, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Guys, how much do you find alcohol causes you to "fly at half mast?"

Lets be honest. Alcohol is a factor in a plethora of social situations, because its such a great social lubricant. but if this lubrication of interactions should lead to amorous activities with a female, might my state of intoxication uhhh...make my dick look smaller?

Or I could just moderate my alcohol consumption when I'm out trying to meet someone. hopefully I'm just as charming after a beer or two.

this is the shit I think about. :rolleyes:

2. yea, it kinda makes me lose my boner if I'm not being sucked/fucked. Weird shit my man.

3. If you have too much, dick goes numb. I use to get stupid drunk when i first started school. Now I try to keep my limit to 5 or 6 drinks.

4. Weird shit indeed.

To play the devils advocate to my op.

Me and my cousin are gonna hit up some jazz or blues clubs in the city next weekend. Seems like a good place to meet a girl without having to get bombed necessarily. maybe high though:smoke:

5. go high fa sho man. Weed and sex go great together. Booze and sex not so much. :smoke:

6. Small amounts of alcohol kill my erection potential.

7. haha I've heard it called "whiskey dick"

If I'm drunk enough I can't get it up for anything.

High sex > drunk sex any day though so its gravy

8. I can keep it up when I'm drunk, I just last forever. I mean FOREVER.

Like, beyond the point of enjoyment, where I'm just thinking to myself "k, anytime now...."

9. I can hold a stiff just the same if i was sober, But being able to bust my nut is way hard when im drunk

10. I'm not talking about ED when drunk.

I just mean, you're not at "full capacity"

11. Weed is my social lubricant. I suggest that.

12. Yeah I think it's because alcohol thins out your blood.

You just don't get quite as hard so you look smaller.

One of the few things about alcohol I don't miss.

13. good connection man. damn that makes complete sense damn that should be a commonly known fact spread around to keep people from drinking.

14. I mean, if you aren't an alcoholic, go ahead and drink if you want.

I just go overboard and slowly kill my insides and fuck my head up.

If you control it, do your thing. But yeah maybe health class in high school should mention it or something.