weird problem

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blazer02, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Like 2,5 years ago I started a "romance" with a girl. We met now and then and just spent nice nights together. She soon made clear she wanted a relationship, but i didn´t want to have one. I also made clear that i really like having sex and just spending some beautiful hours with her. BTW the sex was really great and we really harmonised in bed (she likes beeing submissive, i like beein sort of dominant). So this went on for like 1,5 years and she was always the one who called and wanted to meet. I basically didn´t give a fuck when she wasn´t with me, but when we met we just had a great time.

She then moved somewhere else and we didn´t have sexual contact for like 1 year. That was because she now has a boyfriend and seems to be happy with him. Now she´s here again.
    Lately at a party when she was drunk she told me that we should meet again... She then told a friend of mine that I´m still "the man of her dreams"...

Now her laptop crashed and i´m the one who has to fix it (it´s really crashed!).

Now my problem:
    I´ll fix that laptop. I know she´ll want to drink some wine with me or somethin like that. That definitely leads to sex
    But I´m not sure whether i should fuck her or not, because she really seems to be happy with her boyfriend. If she was just some random girl, i wouldn´t care, but i like her!
    I really would like to have sex with her again (because it was really great), but if I do i think she´ll be emotionally messed up.

I tend to not having sex with her.

Have you ever been in a similiar situation?

2. I would not think twice and tap that ass!

3. Or be a real man and do what you know is right;):D:smoking:

4. and tap that ass...

5. At least get the blows

6. this^^^^^^this^this
    the emotional distress you pound her with today will be the drive of her cunt-force tomorrow

7. Hit it! Now. Went through something similar. Had a couple girls going, ended up getting into a relationship with one after one moved away. Long story short the other moved back a couple months after me moving in with this girl and guess who I'm spending most my time with now? I'm not trying to get in a relationship any time soon (I just have shit luck in that respect), and we seem to be on the same level there. I say you do you and let her worry about the relationship. After all, if they are in a relationship it doesn't mean they aren't available, it just means you have to try harder :)

8. if she has a BF stay away. thats fucked up.

be an adult and respect people

9. /signed

You're asking to get the sole of a shoe put firmly in your face if you facilitate her cheating on him.

Not to mention since you like her you don't want to hurt her right? Cheating on her boyfriend will not make her happy even if she wants to at the time. Not unless she's a fucked up skank. But I think you would know that already if she was.

10. fuck that

go get your dick wet!

11. qft :D

12. You should help out her boyfriend and fuck her and then send the pics/vid to him to show him who she really is, I know if i was the bf then i would thank you for it in the long run

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrljbCDtAq0]YouTube - Accidental Babies - Damien Rice @ Orpheum theatre[/ame]

If you know it's right, go for it!

14. Use a condom so you wont have accidental babies.

15. Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool.

16. do it bro........ just...... do it. Pound your insecurities away (or whatever it may be)... in her pooper

17. ^lol
    nike

18. Shes no skank. If she was one i wouldn´t hesitate to fuck her.
    I think I won´t do her. Maybe gotta refuse to drink with her;)

*G* Yeah if she would just be some random chick I would definiteley do that

Great idea. This would be an altruistic act of charity:D