Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird pipe design?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Criggity, Aug 5, 2018.

1. 53A9B4CE-489D-4F92-AFD0-9AC74A6E188B.jpeg

Hey guys quick question, my buddy owed me $10 and offered to give me this, which I said fuck it ok.

Now the question is why is there a carb to the chamber...that doesn’t connect to the airway whatsoever, if I plug the bowl and inhale with finger on and off the carb there is no air flow.

I was thinking about putting cold water in there so when the smoke goes through the coil it’ll cool kind of like how a distiller does it but I’d have to keep it angled up constantly.

But mainly does anyone know if that’s for water or could the hot air pass through and pressurize the chamber until it goes boom so the carb stops it from building up pressure?

Thanks in advance guys, hope all is well for everyone.

TL;DR Why is there a carb on the chamber when it’s not connected to the airflow from bowl or stem.

2. Did you try it? It might just work lol

• Agree Agree x 1

3. It's so you can milk it lol if you don't hold the carb hole you'll get air with the smoke lol

It looks to me like it's a pipe crossed with a bong but you don't need water

4. Looks like you fill it with water for cooling and it's missing a rubber plug for the hole.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lol I know what a carb does brother, this isn’t connected to the airflow from the bowl what so ever.

If I plug the bowl and I don’t cover the carb there still is no air coming, it’s a slider bowl too to get excess air you lift the bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good idea.... water and a cork. I have a glass bat that has a chamber of water around it.

1533555004976.jpg

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

7. Fill center area around the coil with ice cold water and hold finger over the fill hole or plug it up
    While you smoke, suppose to cool the smoke.
    Change water after a few hits