Weird phone number at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sunn, Sep 21, 2012.

1. So i got to work this morning, and walked into my area of the factory. On a table there was a piece of cardboard with an open pen next to it. on the cardboard was a phone number that looked like it was hastily written because it didnt even fit on one line.

There are only two people in my area and i get here before the other one every day, including today. the guy in the next area is off today. we start at 6 and most people were still arriving and the rest of the building is empty.

I asked the other guy about it when he got here and he said what is it? and i was like idk it's not mine.

The area code is from montreal..wtf. I havent called..not sure if i want to.

2. Call it, you'll have a good time.

3. lol you gotta call it man

but first, google it

4. [quote name='"KillerKush"']pay phone[/quote]

do these even exist anymore? i wouldnt know where to find one.

yeah i mean i wanna call it but i dont want them having my number. its probably some boring shit anyway..

5. Google it.
    Edit: beat to it. Use a friends phone lmao.

6. It's a phone number... lol

7. every gas station has a pay phone.... lol bus stations, airport, jail

you just dont see them anymore because they are useless to people with cellphones

and if you call from a landline i think you can *67 to block your number, or block it from your phone hahahaha

8. google returned nothing. just that its from montreal i have no idea why a number from canada would be on my desk at work its so weird

9. bro

CALL IT!

10. Message me it, I'll call it.

11. i would call them and tell them to smoke their weed with me.
    you may be different, but canada has some damn good weed.

12. It will haunt you for the rest of your life if you don't call it. And on your deathbed.. The number will call you.

13. I saw one once.. it was up in Machias, Maine.. or better know as BFE. The thing was spoooookyyyyy

Naw man, a number hastily scrawled onto a piece of cardboard? The culprit allegedly didn't even have enough time to put the pen cap back on? Sounds like the beginning of a fuckin' epic movie to me, DO IT

14. Subbing to know results ... Sunn, dude I care ... Stay alive :cool::D

15. google "reverse number database"

16. just dial *69 then the number to make it say its a private number

17. [quote name='"TheMightyKush"']just dial *69 then the number to make it say its a private number[/quote]

Nah its *67 man hahaha *69 is like caller id, last call