Weird leaf problem. *Pics*

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TKAF, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Hey guys so I'm a somewhat experienced grower and I have encountered many problems growing cannabis however I am completely stumped on this one. I have had this issue happen before with my clones but I thought it was just a fluke. The problem occurred very suddenly and is starting from the inside of the leaves. It is affecting mainly the new growth. It is a weird purple/black/dark grey discoloration and deforming the growth. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. well it seems like nobody has any idea what is causing this I'm sure more information is needed but I will continue to update this because it's really bugging me that I can't figure out how to treat it. So I flushed my medium (coco) with ph'd water and checked the runoff which was 5.8-6.0 so no issues there. I added more light, and cut off growths that had the worst of the problem.

3. I wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about if I actually KNEW anything but I'm guessing it could be some kind of mold. At least that's what it looks like to my completely untrained eye.