Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird/laced weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenedOut, Sep 16, 2010.

1. so me and my bro decided to pick up off a randy and it looks completely fine, weve smoked for awhile so we kinda know what to look for but this shit was beyond weed we think, ill have the link to a video below, give us some feedback on what might be in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzIZkBHtj50]YouTube - Is this weed normal?[/ame]

shit was crackling and going of like the forth of july and you could just blow on the weed and it would just almost pop.

2. Well that's certainly not normal. Did you pay more then usual for it? People charge more if it's laced. From my experiences weed does not pop and crack when you smoke it. There was deffinately something added to it.

PS: My computer doesn't have speakers so i couldn't hear it. But if it's like how you described there's something in it that shouldn't be. Also what was the high like?

3. Could be a little wet, not properly flushed of nutrients. Theirs many possible things, I doubt its laced with any other drugs.

4. might be cut with some oregano hahahaha!

5. Its not laced, its sprayed with something to weigh it down. Some dealers do that, you should be fine though.

Thats not to say that shit couldnt be sprayed with something different. I've smoked sprayed weed before though, and so have many others. Just don't make it a habit.

6. Smoke a bowl of it and check the ashes for glass. Could be grit weed, it's not laced if the high wasn't different.

This is more towards what I'm thinking.

7. The high wasn't too different. it just kinda freaked us out that it catches really easy. i highly doubt there is glass in it. its pretty moist and spongy, and tastes a little different when u hit it. and yea it goes up like a sparkler.

8. sorry to get off subject but, where did you get that bubbler and how much was it?

9. I've smoked weed with cocaine in a bowl before, (not saying that's what it is because that's very unlikely and expensive.) It crackled, but its likely sprayed with something, or there was more stems then you realized and they cracked.
    I heard something about little bugs inside older weed that make crackling noises.
    hope i helped

10. hahah Buddy u just scared me with BUGs! haha Trippy

11. ive smoked weeed laced with coke n Formaldryhide and when it lights it bubbles so if ur shit bubbled it prolly is

12. yep, this is what you need to accept as the answer to your question.

13. stuff that man any sketchy weed like that, i stay away from ><

14. That shit looks really finely grinded. Was it like that when you bought it? If so it could be legal herb, that shit crackles like no other and tastes a little off.

15. Yeah man. That shit does look hella' suspect. I'd stay away from some shit like that. >_>!

16. 99% chance it wasn't flushed before harvest. It's the nutrients added by the grower that pop and sparkle. Not the most appetizing but it should be ok to smoke.

17. Bugs inside weed... really?:confused:

18. looks strange, yup

19. This. Wasn't flushed. Find a new dealer OP.