Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird issue.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KronlcMan420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for 6 years, and just recently i've formed this weird eating habit. Physically i'm NEVER hungry and i CANNOT eat when i'm NOT high, but when i'm faded I eat everything, I mean it's normal to get the munchies, but maybe pot has produced an anorexic effect on me?
    Anyone have this?

2. Yes happens to me to every so often i dont think its really anything to be concerned about i think somtimes im just full from my last session just try to eat man or just smoke more weed :smoke: what ever works me ima smoke more weed :)

3. Enjoy yourself brother. And, thanks for the help man :)

4. No problem :hello:

5. A doctor would recommend you stop smoking until your appetite returns to normal.
    Dr.Dre would recommend you stock up on weed, potato chips, (and guns).
    I say, if you're smoking everyday, which you probably must be: take a day off and make yourself eat at least 1-2 meals, and slowly let yourself get back into the habit of smoking and eating regardless of whether or not you're high, hopefully after a week or so you would be feeling fine.