Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, May 22, 2011.

1. Can you make a homemade balloon vape? I was just wondering. Maybe you can assemble a lightbulb vape and attach a balloon to the top and let the balloon fill with vapor and take of the balloon and inhale.

2. balloons have horrible taste. and it takes a lot of air pressure to fill one up with air. to be honest, i don't think it would work. it's worth a try though.

3. Try a (non lubed) condom

4. You're better off using the light bulb and having a straw going into the light bulb and inhaling the vapors that way.

5. Yeah I just tried it. It's not worth it. A condom might work though. I'll try that next time.

6. What? No.

7. #7 Codee, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Idk man. I was experimenting with a bunch of homemade shit. I hade a normal lightbulb vape but then I wondered what it would be like to attach a balloon to it. A condom sounds easier.

8. A condom sounds gross as hell. But hey, if you want a waste a condom, all the power to ya. Just be sure to record it so we can all see your disgusted face after taking that hit.

9. #9 Codee, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha I'm not gonna do it.