Weird Hot Tub Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kyle Andrews, Jan 25, 2011.

1. So a couple of friends and myself decided to blaze and then crash a hotel to find a hot tub. Hot tubbin is the shit when you are baked. We found a hotel and went inside by the pool doors. As soon as we opened the door we saw people, we didn't know what to expect so we just went inside anyways.

Something wasn't right with these people, maybe it was the first thing they said to us when we opened the door. "Where's the ex?! Where's the ex?! Oh my god, you guys smell like dank, you are sooooo coming back with us to our room." We were shocked and creeped out completely.

Later on, the guy in that group of people explained to us how he knew the drug world and he was a felon. Blah blah blah and how he had good shit. He kept bugging us about our "dank" he knew we had. He then got out of the hot tub and asked if he could shake down our stuff for the dank. That pissed us off but they never went by our stuff thankfully.

When we finally left, we were walking through the hotel hallway to get to the exit doors by our car. Who do you think we saw? The crazy bitch who was tweaking on ex (her eyes were huge and black when we first saw her) that talked our ears off. She begged for us to trade a bowl of dank for a bag of schwaa. We declined :hello:and then left.

2. one time i stuck my dick up to the jet to see what it would feel like. to be honest it kinda hurt. i dont think ill ever do that again

3. Yeah, I saw the movie Out Cold and decided I would never attempt that.

4. if i had tried it there i bet they woulda left u alone though, thats the point im tryin to make.

5. Trust me, they wouldn't have. The weird chick was trying to grope my friend and she grabbed him by the wrist. He yanked back and broke her grip and told her to back off. These people were too much to handle baked.

6. in that case i bet she woulda sucked you off for a bowl. good deal.

7. Sounds like your boy could have smoked some dank, had some random sex with a bitch (hot presumably? :confused:) rolling face. Thats like winning the lotto.....

8. Hell no, this bitch was slopppppy. She looked like a ecstasy fiend and she seemed like she was going to die without our attention.

9. i would still have whipped out my dick, regardless. at least you know when u do that, SOMETHING exciting is going to happen. lol :smoke:

10. qft..

11. this guy obv. knows whats up :cool:

12. Yeah, some fucking lunatic who's completely domed on E is going to bite your dick, look up at you with those lifeless eye's and say "WHERE'S THE FUCKING DANK MAN?"

Oh well, atleast you didn't go back in time.

13. I am truely intrigued...

What is this 'hot tub' that you speak about?

How does it work?

14. dude thats when you gotta be like yo we smoke dis wit you if you suck my dick

15. It's a big bathtub with water jets.

[​IMG]

16. As everyone else in the thread is saying, shoulda got with the chick. All girls are complete freaks (in the best of ways) when rolling. You would have had a good time

17. Dont forget the hot water.

18. Nah, fuck that. Chick was with two dudes who seemed like psychos. One of the guys kept asking if he could rifle through our shit to find the dank.

19. Stick your cock in the jet, it feels good...

[​IMG]

20. So you pay, and then you get naked, and then you go into that tub, where there might be other people already in it?

Hm...

Do you get completely naked?

And how much is the entrance fee?