weird growth on buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lionofzion1, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Well, they are a little odd, but so is mother nature. I would just chalk it up to a wierd plant and enjoy the nugs!

2. yeah, dude, there's nothing obviously wrong with those buds....id definately give them a taste test if you offered ;)

to better understand your situation, we need to know your light setup AND what youre yielding per plant, since I see you already chopped some.

if the bud weight is there, then its just formation thats off, and that isnt that much of a problem, but could be from a ton of factors, like angle of light, air circulation, etc...

3. have a grow cab. the pics are of 3 nycd plants. using AN nutes, ppm around 1200 ph 5.6-7 4oo hps 12/12 DWC, co2..Hmmm what else..lots of love...
    I don't have a thermometer, but it's a fan cooled cab...and, i don't think it's too hot as i have good ventilation to outside...This seems to be a relatively new "problem" since my first cycle in the cab produces thick juicy buds with no dreads. Don't know if the nutes are bad, or something else (like the tap water is 500 ppm- ouch) should i be using nutes specifically for hard water?
    Tried RO, but ran into nute difficiency issues even when using cal/mag..
    anyone?