Weird effect

Discussion in 'General' started by j0kr, Sep 22, 2009.

1. First and foremost, I love driving high. I never mess anything up, so I'm not endangering people any more than I do when I drive sober. Recently, however, I've been experiencing weird effects that kinda fuck with me. What happens is:

I'm driving, and every car, other than the one directly in front of me, is normal. The one in front of me "lags," when I look at it, meaning I think it's going slower than what appears to me. Initially, I'd freak out, since i think the car is closer than what it looks like, and slow down (hit 40 mph once on a 60 mph highway). Now, it doesn't really phase me, I know I'm just tripping and the car isn't close to me. It's still extremely annoying, and I hope it stops.

Does this, or anything else weird, happen to you guys?

2. Don't drive high, fuckwit.

3. You contradict yourself. If your depth/distance perception and speed perception are that far off you are putting everyone around you in danger. Id say you shouldnt drive high.

An no, this never happens to me, driving high is as easy as sober for me.

4. Please stop driving under the influence. Regardless of how well you think you can drive (and as another post has mentioned you do contradict yourself), if even one thing goes wrong, you become another statistic against Cannabis use and Cannabis legalization.

But that's just what I think, it remains to be your life and your decisions are your own.

Take care, friend.