Weird crazy mind powers?? YOU DECIDE

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Jun 9, 2011.

1. So lately ive been having mental I guess u could say wars with people in my head its almost like when people are not cool it reflects on my high like i only feel right smoking with females or select few guys some guys have gay thoughts and it makes me look bad i have this mental fix where if some other mother fucker doesnt smell there own shit or if there on my shit they are on my dick yeah im nuts but some homeys are cool some smell like pennys others like my dick........ok lets be honest i have this thing where i have been trying to give others different thoughts to throw them off when im around females i can get high same with real mother fuckers but anyone whos too focused on my mental state just ruins my high and honestly people think they can read thoughts when really they can read my dick with ease and i have figured out people really base you on what they think you think

Example schway here thinks mitchs breath smells like shit when it really has more of a ether stink

Example mitch doesnt smell *****s period or shit so he doesnt go there

Eaxample schway thinks mitchs weed smells like ass

Mitch thinks schway is the one who knows what ass smells like

Example schway thinks mitch is gay

Mitch thinks schways mom is going to be so sad her son didnt show up without a toe tag on

Example
    Schway thinks words are the same as thoughts

Mitch thinks thoughts arent even real unless backed by a yeahhhh or in my case No

Example schway thinks everyone smells sperm

Mitch doesnt know what that smells like to him its like if ur bitch had come and put her nast pussy in his face

Example schway thinks mitch is burning up his pipe

Mitch thinks schway is trying to be queen fag bee and hog all the shit to his dick smellin self

Example schway thinks mitch is a dope wasting bitch

Mitch thinks yeah bitch ***** i smoked it all but half and passed it to homey a then b then let his penny counting faggot ass hit half a hit

Example schway thinks he can drink more then mitch because mitch is a dick smelling fag who keeps the best shit

Mitch thinks schway could probably drink more because hes always practicing sucking and it takes one gangster to listen to words it takes a army of schways to figure out one thought

When schway is sitting with YOU and u smell no good off ur joint someones being a wanna be cum lovin pyshic

My point is no matter where you go either your mother your bitch or ur neighbor schway someone is going to be the faggot ass know it all on your dick judging you

Next time tell them you got a joint for them and lace the bitch with rat poison or what ever deadly household chemical

I can see it now ``Wow this faggot with all the drugs really gave me a joint maybe he only sniffs dick half the time``

My thoery it takes one to know one the frat dude that thinks your a fag is the one that knows every nasty fart dick and nasty pussy smell there is because hes too busy putting his nose and thoughts on you and what your on

And half u 14 year olds reading this are the bitch motherfuckers making shit up and blabing about it

Yes you schway the one smoking the joint you got from some dick loving drug dealer he heard what you were thinking and no matter how much you thought unlucky for you didnt hear that this gangsta mother fucker is laughing because you are dieing and hes got ghostly friends ready to rape you in your dreams just incase you have poison control on speed dial

Sry i posted this on my ghettoriod android looking phone

Yeah so im crazy and im putting rats weed and schways poison

Whoops was the wrong tray sorry schway that tray was weed scented poison whos sniffing what now bitch

Now half of you are the bitchs i bleach out who watch judge and hate

Well another thing is same deal with people who run my bowls in theyre pipe stem

Ratpioson was first pick suggestions? The dope stealing can slide cause no biggie

Next

2. Another thing for the file is whoever says ice is bad is probably one of these bitchs just for the fact they call it ice

3. Glad to see you're still around dude, but holy shit...I think you've gone completely insane.

I'm not sure what you're getting at....people make incorrect judgments based on their own ignorant perceptions? That's just a side effect of being human.

4. inb4 schizophrenia

5. They're out to get you. The voices have escaped your head.

6. I can relate to this.

7. What does all this jibberish mean? You are freaking out, maaaaaaaaan!

8. Son, You are tripping.

9. All right then.

10. \\\

Really? i thought your post was intelligent and was going to comment positively about it but damn, you need to sort your shit out, disrespect wil never earn respect.

11. I'm sorry, but wut? Who is schway? I'm thinking it's not a real person. sorry bud, but this makes no sense.

12. .... The fuck is this shit?

13. Good to see you're back man. :smoke:

14. Lmfao dude this is bullshit idc im just saying people piss me off and i want to kill them

15. and that leads to you pissing people off, see the irony.

They don't necessarily mean to do that, just how you don't mean to.

16. This is very interesting.......:bongin:

17. lol OP your ape shit man

18. My brain just threw up and due to it being contain within a skull it now has to live in its own filth until it degrades. THANKS A FUCKING LOT!

19. Hey daphey says high dude insert twilight music I saw her username on aim and i heard something