Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird buds, no crystals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sentral, Mar 11, 2010.

1. A while back I got these dank buds, but they were really different from what I usually get. These buds didn't have any crystals on them at all. The buds were really small too, but they were incredibly potent. It was so hard to break it up with my fingers because it was so sticky. I could literally see the brown resin. The stems even broke while I tried to pull the plant material off of it, that's how sticky it was. These buds were also conical shaped, almost like a pine tree shape. My dealer told me it was haze, and it got me fucked up haha. So is there such a thing as a bud not having crystals, but being incredibly resinous?

2. possibly beasters? Most of them are from BC and tightly compact and shipped in bricks. I think most are also tripped of their keif so this may be what your talking about.

3. I have the same shit right now! shit doesnt look like much but fucked me and my buddy up for 5-6 hours. and he smokes 3 times a day
    incredible high

4. i swear i have the same stuff here in VA but my man didn't say what it was... and i got a good amount of keif though i couldn't see much at first. And, yea, you can get a lot of resin without it being obvious, they call em hash plants. Certain strains that produce a lot of keif, sometimes not very crystaly

5. sounds epic man :smoking:

6. Yea, I got it back in December, it was my first buy too. I didnt know If this was specific to haze plants or not. The high was very trippy and heady, it was so amazing. The smell was so piney, I loved that stuff haha

7. YEAA MAN! Exact same thing! Mine also smelled piney!