Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird brown res/oily shit left in my cone piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mOsh, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I don't know what type of weed I'm smoking :/ But I trust my brother, who I got it off..

But today when I was rinsing out my bong (I always do after ripping it, should I be?) I noticed a pretty weird smell and i went to knock the ash out of the cone piece and the inside lining of the piece was covered in a weird dark brownish oily cover...

I've tried searching but to no avail :/ does anybody have any information on this?

Also, aside from using colder water (havent had any ice lately :/) is there a way i can make the smoke smoother?

Thanks heaps, and sorry for the wall of text >_<

2. ... I do belive that is called resin.

3. It seems you have inadvertently created youth serum, rub it on your face to alleviate the signs of ageing

4. Maybe I just had never noticed the smell or seen it before :s?

5. Rubbing alcohol+sea salt will get it off nicely ;) \/