Weird attraction

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bud420, Dec 7, 2010.

1. #1 Bud420, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    I am attracted to above normal tall girls. And I am only 5'4. The first girl I ever did anything with was almost 6 foot. Gah, I am scared to approach these tall girls since I think they will just blow me off.

2. #2 Slang, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

3. dude i'm 5'9 and girls who are 6 foot + don't even look at me, They know it would be pathetic.

Needles to say living in nyc, I see some tall motherfucking girls and it creeps me out, honestly. But whatever it's genetics

4. Ah, I love looking down at the world from my mighty 6'4" stature. Ladies love it:D

I kid, I kid. Maybe you guys can get some nice platform shoes? Your not short, just vertically challenged hahaha! Poor bastards.

5. There's a theory that the hottest girl never gets asked out. Show some confidence, and wonders will never cease. Go for the tallest one you can find.... you might be surprised.
    Hey, if mini me can get a girl...........

6. I like tall girls too...and short girls though...average height is fine too. My last gf was 5'11, I'm 6'1

7. Am I the only guy that doesn't get horny for just one particular type.

I see a short asian girl with big tits I get horny

I see a Tall brunette with A-cups I get horny

I see the 40 y.o. milf that kept in shape I get horny.

I see the spanish girl with the thick bouncy ass I get horny.

You don't eat pepperoni pizza everyday do you?

Oh my bad. Looks like Ugyatags kinda with me.

8. Ok let me change this up. Any other short guy attracted to amazonian beauties? :D

9. i'm 5'8 or 5'9 i'm on the average short side of height and I would never want to date a girl taller than me....

I wouldn't feel very masculine. and generally girls want taller guys.....

even lots of short girls want to date guys much taller than they are.... i've heard girls that are like 5'2 say they won't date a guy less than 6 feet tall.

I prefer girls my height cus then I don't have to bend over to kiss her and taller would make me feel weird.

10. Most girls that are tall like tall guys so they can wear heels and feel pretty.
    I'm a man, I could not make up something that incredulous.

11. yeah especially tall girls might feel awkward if they are taller than most girls and they would not want a guy shorter than them to make them feel like a giant lol.

i'm 5'8 or 5'9 at most and I feel short for a guy, and feel like my options are limited with women. I assume most girls my height want to date guys over 6 feet.

I know some short caucasian guys (short than me) and pretty much only girls that will date them are asian chicks.