Weird ass high from a cigarette? wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by aBats, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So I've been smoking weed and cigarettes for about a year now, just recently when i'm smoking cigarettes i get an extreme buzz like i'm fucking high? only lasts like 10minutes and the last one i smoked like 5minutes ago i was so buzzed i could barely walk? is this normal? has this ever happened to anyone?

2. That's the dangerous chemicals in the cigarette giving you a nicotine rush.

3. It's called a nicotine rush...happens to me when I smoke except I'm not a daily cigarette smoker. Makes you feel weak though, ya?

4. Try hookah tobacco, I toked on a hookah for a good solid hour and I couldn't stand up, it was like he ultimate head rush. If you liked the head rush I defiantly recommend moving to hookah tobacco, it's not as bad for you.

5. that happens to me when i dont smoke for a while, feels good when im on break at the jobs

6. Yeah it does, i'm not a daily cigarette smoker either, only when i'm dry on the good stuff ;) :smoke:

7. Hookah is horrible for you! One inhalation from a hookah is like smoking an entire pack of cigarettes!!! If you don't inhale that's one thing (you're not really supposed to anyway), but hookah isn't healthier!!!

8. It all depends on the brand of shisha (hookah tobacco) you're using. Some brands are "washed", meaning it's been cleansed of the majority of its nicotine content (about .05%). And then there's "unwashed" which has about .50% nicotine content

Washed - less nicotine, less chance for a buzz depending on your tolerance
    Unwashed - more nicotine, more likely to give a buzz

9. yeahyeahyeah go chemicals!
    I would only feel the rush when I hadn't smoked a cigarette in a while. I used to be a pack-a-day smoker though, that might be why

10. They're not even comparable :p Why smoke for the sake of smoking?