Weightlifting, Nitric Oxide, and Ecstasy...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MPower420, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok. im going to make this quick b/c im high as shit and i know nobody likes to read a long post off top. first off.. has anyone ever used the weightlifting supplement Nitric Oxide? 2nd.. has anyone here done MDMA? 3rd... what is the corelation between the two??

i used NO in the past, about a year ago, for weightlifting. It was a cheap version, tablet form, and time-release. i could get some \'ok\' muscle pumps, no \'buzz\', but i would definitley be in-the-zone for my workouts. anyone who has used this stuff knows exactly what im talking about. well, i started lifting again about 2 months ago, and i bought some NO again, but this time i bought a slightly better version. i wanted NOXplode, but to save money, i figured id try the stuff from wally world - \"Six Star Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive\".

ive only used it once so far, and jesussssss. that shit is intense. i took 4 tablets on a empty stomach, waited ~25 mins, and started liftin. let me tell you... that shit was fucking crazyyyy. it worked dammmmmn good! now, here\'s the thing. i didnt noticed much of a \'buzz\' until i was done with the workout and about 20 mins later. i was HIGH AS SHIT. not like, weed high, or opiate high... just fucking HIGH. i cant explain it. i did some research and i only found a couple sites that discussed the matter, but the guys were saying that its almost like rollin on E (minus the 6 hours of complete orgasmic euphoria.. they say its like when u first take the hit and it starts comin on). ive never done E, and i really dont plan on it, so i have no way of comparison. so i ran some more searches with the keywords, Ecstasy (MDMA) and Nitric Oxide and got 57k hits on google. i honestly dont understand the corelation but if anyone has ANYTHING theyd like to say, PLEASE feel free. this stuff doesnt have me tweaked out at all. its just got my curiousity firing like crazy. so yeah... anybody got anything to say? im down to hear anything as long as i dont get flamed. :D

happy tokin fellas

2. It\'s all gotta do with serotoninergic effects and serotonin effects of NO and MDMA.

It doesnt\' feel like rolling though

3. yeah, like i said ive never rolled so i have no idea what its like. they were saying its like, coming up on E, but not like, actually rollin. so i honestly dont know. the best way to describe it is just a really foggy, loopy, dizzy, almost nauesous, giggly, happy kinda high. its like darvocets in a way, but not quite. its reallllly hard to describe. im just tryin to learn as much as i can about it b/c im puttin the shit into my body, thats all. plus i like learnin ab shit like that

4. probably just the massive amount of caffine it contains (noxplode that is)

5. Nah nothing to do with that.

6. its jus cuz it opens up your veins so they deliver more nutrients to the body, and you get a rush of oxygen to your ehad n it in turn makes you feel a lil high

7. Yeah man Id say you got a \"natural\" high ...induced by the NO. It just made you feel the dopamine and energy released by your body when you exercised hardcore.

8. exactly.

and by the way, NO Xplod is worth the extra cash if you can afford it.

but there is no comparison to xtc.

9. ok. and yeah ive read i dont how many reviews on NOXlode sayin its the bombdiggity. haha so next time around im def. gonna pick some up. thanks a helluva lot for the replies guys. i appreciate it. the whole \'natural high\' makes alot of sense. i was thinkin that might have been a possibility but i wanted to see what you guys had to say. but really, thanks alot. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.