Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jyak, Jun 21, 2009.

1. i have no scale and i need to way some bud can anyone help?

2. umm, do you have an Iphone? if not, i dunno. sorry, get a scale, bro:)

3. wtf would an iphone do in this situation? lmao

4. Theres an app for a scale

5. #6 frvrthsckststnr, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009

NO WAY! are you serious? for itouch too?

EDIT: think about it, the iphone is a glass screen thats responsive only to human touch
    theres no way it could act as a scale?

6. yea search you tube

7. The way I used to do it was to keep my old dime / half gram baggies and pack those full with the weed until I think it's the approximate weight. I used to get it spot on.

8. #9 iDope, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    I never ever actually had my dealers use a scale, just eyeball, but it looks consistent everytime I buy a sack so Im not complaining. Or find a toy or something that weighs a gram

EDIT: Get a ruler and something to balance the ruler, balance it on 6inch so its even. Put paperclip on one end and your stash on the other. It wont be perfect, but you can guestimate

9. thanks!

10. just buy a scale, i got mine for $30. i use it all the time. it is a great tool to have.

11. a dollar bill weighs exactly 1 gram...

12. But you need a crisp dollar bill, I dont have any crisp dollar bills lol its always crumpled so i donno

13. i don't actually have an iphone, or an itouch.. but i figured iphones did everything... if it doesnt weigh shit, they'll probally make it..:D (i actually thought i recalled somone saying it, or seeing it on a commercial or somthing... so i said it. hehe)

and yeah, of course i thought of that, but.. it might be wrong.. =/ i may be wrong too. so yeah.. just buy a scale bro. or not, i get by fine without one, im great at eyeing things out.