Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weight & Price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhaBless, Aug 28, 2011.

1. This has probably been posted in detail already on another thread, but im in a rush and need to know weights, numbers and prices up to half an ounce starting from a gram like half an ounce=14=200

Thanks

2. in most places:

20/g, 60/8th, 100 q, 200 half or a lil less

3. gram=1
    8th=3.5
    Quarter=7.1
    half=14.2
    ounce=28.4

Prices vary by area.

4. you would get your answer so much faster if you used the search. or even if you googled it. and also, there is no definite answer for prices. this has been discussed so much. its beating a dead horse at this point to even tell people not to make these kind of posts.

well anyway.. these are prices for dank in my area. it could be much cheaper in your area (but not more expensive. if you pay more than this its a ripoff)

1g=20$
    1/8th oz (3.5g)=60
    1/4 (7g)=110
    1/2 (14g)=200

again this is for MY AREA. Its completely different everywhere in the world. Hell, in south Africa, an oz costs $2.

I believe there is a stickied thread with pics of the weights.