Weight of nugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Zorf, Aug 25, 2012.

1. What's the biggest nug you've guys have had?

2. I had a 4 gram nug that I got from my second onion. I never get those huge 7g donkey dicks though :sad:

3. A perfect 3.5 gram nug

4. About 14 or 15 ounces, dried and weighed, but probably more at times where I haven't exactly weighed every nug I've grown, including unfortunately some of the larger ones. :)

5. I think hes talking a single bud, but if you grew a single, one pound top then bravo.

Personally the biggest single bud ive had was just over an ounce and a 1/4.

6. Anyone got pics?

7. So was I :D

But with the larger buds/grows, usually it's not just a single top, but rather five or six 'major colas' in that size range before moving down to the medium sized buds.

Here ya go, Zorf...

Not actually the largest or most impressive I've ever grown, but these are a few I've bothered/managed to take shots of..

A nug...

[​IMG]

The plant the above nug came from, upper middle-left side... one of maybe five or six colas about this size per plant, in a room of six plants.

Granted, the strain is 'Feralocity' aka Aussie Big Bud, and the plants are grown in 10 - 15 gallon pots in these production rooms (we keep to 3 gallons in the breeder and the germination rooms, where we judge new plants for both quality and growth ability before ultimately 'deciding their fates', and determining whether or not to toss them, or take cuts for the production rooms.). :D

[​IMG]

And a few more... some Feralocity, some Widow of Oz, some POG...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a bit of the average small-pot/breeder bloom room (around April, this year)..

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed the pics :)

8. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

So was I :D

But with the larger buds/grows, usually it's not just a single top, but rather five or six 'major colas' in that size range before moving down to the medium sized buds.

Here ya go, Zorf...

Not actually the largest or most impressive I've ever grown, but these are a few I've bothered/managed to take shots of..

A nug...

The plant the above nug came from, upper middle-left side... one of maybe five or six colas about this size per plant, in a room of six plants.

Granted, the strain is 'Feralocity' aka Aussie Big Bud, and the plants are grown in 10 - 15 gallon pots in these production rooms (we keep to 3 gallons in the breeder and the germination rooms, where we judge new plants for both quality and growth ability before ultimately 'deciding their fates', and determining whether or not to toss them, or take cuts for the production rooms.). :D

And a few more... some Feralocity, some Widow of Oz, some POG...

And a bit of the average small-pot/breeder bloom room (around April, this year)..

Hope you enjoyed the pics :)[/quote]

Nice pics. And sorry I ment Buds!

9. Those first 2 pics are just god damn impressive. That plants probably the size of my whole grow tent and then some

10. Holy shit, what that hell is your secret to getting such big buds?

The biggest nug I've ever had was 8.4 g's

11. this picture's so badass:hello:

12. Badkittysmiles. Wow.....crazy guess is your a caretaker or something of the sort?

13. Gotdamn showoff!:mad:

14. I thought my 1.4g nug in my latest bag was pretty decent sized... but those nugs up there are bigger than most of my organs.