Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weight loss/gain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatchingchong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. silly high school athlete question. does smoking weed make you lose weight or gain weight because of the munchies..? i've heard some people say it increases metabolism but who can believe ppl on yahoo answers.

2. It honestly depends on the person and what he eats while high. If you munch down on McDonalds and KFC everytime then your going to gain weight. If you munch on carrots and celery then you wont.

3. Wait so you're saying it's the same, exact logic as if you weren't smoking weed? :eek:

4. Well it makes you lose your ambition which in turn makes you less active and it also makes you more hungry.

If there was a recipe for weight gain, it would be that, i presume.

5. weed does not directly affect whether you gain or lose weight.

if you get the munchies, of course you have the ability to act on that, or not.
    and for the munchies, you don't have to eat junk food...

I've been losing weight lately while I continued to smoke weed daily. But that's because I've been eating more healthy and working out. If you let the munchies control you to where you're going out for fast food all the time, then of course you could gain weight..

6. Shocking. Hope I didn't mind fuck you too badly.

7. seems like the more i smoke the lazy i get and the more weight i lose...

8. Nahh dude you shouldn't even get the munchies. Just eat normal during the day and regularly and you will be all good my dude.

9. i have lost 30 lbs from the time i started smoking daily almost hitting my goal of 190

10. blown... I answered a question there a little over a week ago.

11. It's a stimulant and makes you dehydrated so as long as you aren't eating excessively it should definitely make you lose some weight. Make sure you're drinking plenty of H2O days you are smoking.

12. i went from 52kgs to 46kgs /: you lose weight.

i also had a friend, she created this diet. she smoked heaps of cones, whenever she got hungry, smoked more cones, eventually passes out..wakes up has one or two healthy things to eat,. goes back to smoking. and i think she was eating apples /: ..she lost heaps!!

13. I lost wieght, but my munchie food consists of pasta or a bunch of grapes.