weighin out your weed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YeScA420, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Okay man wat are all the weights for nikels dimes quarters and so on if you live in nc i'll smoke somthin wwitcha but you have to be close by my area hit a nigga back please?

2. ok here goes. how's your math, oh yeah this is a stoner website....well, 1 pound=16 ounces, 1 ounce=28 grams, 1/2 ounce=14 grams, 1/4 ounce 7 grams, 1/8 ounce 3.5 grams. Now, dimes and nicks vary according to the weed. Say you buy a 1/4 for $70, that works out to $10 a gram, so in that case 1 gram=a dime, but your not going to make $$ like that. hope i cleared this up 4u.

3. ok here goes. how's your math, oh yeah this is a stoner website....well, 1 pound=16 ounces, 1 ounce=28 grams, 1/2 ounce=14 grams, 1/4 ounce 7 grams, 1/8 ounce 3.5 grams. Now, dimes and nicks vary according to the weed. Say you buy a 1/4 for $70, that works out to $10 a gram, so in that case 1 gram=a dime, but your not going to make $$ like that. hope i cleared this up 4u.

4. Man, if he charges $10 a gram, and I move to where he is, he's outta business. I grow Ice, and sell it for $2.29/gram, it just so happens I'm not interested in money apparently