Weekly perpetual (6) 600W -pot size number-

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pro Tools, Sep 23, 2013.

1. #1 Pro Tools, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    Hi everyone. I have been doing some extensive research and reading and I am ready for the next level. However I am driving myself crazy trying to plan which method to roll with..

So far this is my plan: put 2 rooted clones into veg --> veg for 4 weeks --> put the 2 plants into flower for 8 weeks --> repeat each week until I am pulling 2 plants a week.

start a 12 week perpetual cycle (14 week if you count root time for clones) where I introduce 2 new plants in each phase of growth, each week. I'm thinking about using 5 gallon buckets because I want to veg for a month and just have 4 big plants (LST,topped) flowering under each of the four hps lights.

So in order for this system to produce bud every week, I need 8 plants (4 sets of 2) that are constantly in veg, the oldest set being 4 weeks old, then 1 set into flower. so that means 16 plants flowering at once when the flowering room is all full?

I have a mother plant of ultrasour by TH seeds and 10 clones that just rooted. I also have a dinafem blue widow seedling that will be a mother in a couple months

Another question I have is how much will i yield from the 2 plants that I will pull each week?
    *5 gallon buckets
    *FFOF

Here is a diagram I drew, please help with some advice people I really appreciate it!

Attached Files:

2. The longer you veg for before flowering the longer you have to wait to start the next batch. Some growers who do perpetual grows veg for a short period of time then put them into flowering. They also do whats called a SOG aka sea of green grow. They veg them to a short hieght less then 1 foot tall and throw them into flowering. I`ve never done it but have read a little bit about it. The trick is getting the timing down between each cycle. I would do it a strain that has a short flowering period maybe more indica dominant strain.

3. Sog is the way to go atleast in my case. The first foot of my plant always has bud but after that its trash atleast with indoor.