WEEKLY Blackbook Graffiti Battle Thread (VOTE NOW)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by pack@bowl, Oct 23, 2010.

1. #1 pack@bowl, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    WEEKLY Blackbook Graffiti Battle Thread.

Word of the Week = Vote Now!|Due Thursday October 28th. (
    Just in time for Halloween )

Vote NOW!!!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/690706-weekly-blackbook-graffiti-battle-vote-thread.html

Next Word will be posted on HALLOWEEN (October 31st).

WINNERS
    will be posted along with the new word every Sunday. And everyone should try to give the winners some +rep.

Participants can Submit their work on any one the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday.

Voting days will be as followed: Friday and Saturday

All Entries must be submited to me, 'pack@bowl', as a 'Private message'. Entries will be due Thursdays before midnight.

Rules for Engaging in Battle:

1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO BATTLE!
    2. The word of the week will be OFFICIALLY chosen, then posted in the Thread's Title on Sundays.
    3. Your word must be the word of the week, or it will not be entered for voting.
    4. THERE IS NO DIGITAL EDITING ALLOWED, All tags must be 'sketched'.
    5. Color is allowed in your sketches.
    6. ONE Entry per participant.
    7. If a certain "theme" is chosen, You must apply it into your sketch somehow.
    8. Voting will start on Fridays and go to Saturday. Then the 'New' word is posted on Sunday. (That way the voting is more official.)

If you guys have any questions, you can send a private message to either 'pack@bowl' or 'GREEN bay'.

HAVE FUN, GET STONED, AND REMEMBER...CREATIVITY COUNTS! :bongin:

2. First off

There's nothing wrong with SkateAndBake's thread. When it first started, they were having organized battles every week. You weren't even here. Skate said she's been very busy with real life lately; Which is completely understandable.

I see this and can't help but feel like you're just trying to take shit over. Her original battle thread is still one of the most popular in the artist's corner.

3. nobodys trying to take shit over i told him not to say shit bout skateandbakes thread but you even admitt that shes been busy.. were just bored and wanted to start our own.

4. Are you two like the same person or something?

5. no but we were the ones that made this thread. we loved skate and bakes thread but read that she wasn't able to manage it as well because she had been busy. all we wanted to do is continue her wonderful thread so people would have the same chance to share there artwork amongst the grass city community. not to "take shit over"

there is no disrespect what so ever towards skate and bake or her graffiti thread.

i hope to see one of your sketches in the battle.

6. Who cares? Chill out. :cool:

7. Alright, whatever. Go for it.

Good luck with your thread.

8. thanks:D

9. Cuenta me en (Count me in in spainish......I think?)

10. cool cant wait to it.

11. got some preliminaries down on paper already :hello:
    need to recharge my inspiration...

12. Interesting......

13. Yes, this is quite interesting.

14. my sketch is done :D
    its pretty tight, u think u guys can hang?

15. ILL SHOW YOUUU!!!! hopefully!!!

16. dont forget ta vote

17. This thread got nowhere.

18. nope, nobody sent in any work.. we tryed:confused_2: