Week one of flower how is she looking

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattlindon1996, Jun 23, 2017.

1. IMG_2195.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's not bad for a week actually some of my girls don't show anything until a week of 12 12

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. fast as....

and nice too

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks bro yea they are 6 weeks flowering time they really start to move after the first week

5. Most of mine don't show pistils for 10-14 days from switch.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I didn't switch my plants at all kept it 17 on 7 off and I have had the plant only for 37 days from seed came up may 16

• Like Like x 1
  7. You didn't say it was an auto. If you didn't switch the lights than how did you determine it was 1 week of flower?

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_2197.JPG

9. You desperately need More light in there... at the very least if you bought some 3500k cfls and spiral them around the plant it would help tremendously... or you could always do it right and buy you an led or HID and get some worthwhile yields.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have 300 watts

11. For my first time I'll see how she does with the 300 watts

12. I have 2 of the smaller boxes and one of the 2800 lumens I am using atm [​IMG]

13. Sorry it's 350 wattage

14. IMG_2198.JPG I'm sure my yield would be bigger but 350 wattage was in my price rage I'll go to 600 wattage when I can lol for now it's going really good I think

15. The plant isn't supost to get more then 2 feet high I am at the limit in 3 inches

16. I was looking to be at 6000k I am actually over 3500k I have on the plants 5400k

17. Why do you say I need more lights I am just curious for just my 2 plants I have

18. I seen how last week it just started in the Thursday so I gave it a week and now it's Saturday so bin a good week in flowering

19. no, if you read the boxes, 1 is 42 watts and one is 23 watts. You want to look at the TRUE wattage. So you absolutely need way more light than that, especially for a flowering plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1