Week 7 Flowering w/ pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by billigreen, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Week 7 of flowering...first grow so I thought I'd show a plant grown from a bag of schwag with cfl's only during flowering (due to poor lighting funds)

Weed is easy to grow...but obviously better supplies=better yeild, better potency, etc.

Don't fret if you only can afford a 100w bulb. Become self sufficient!

Attached Files:

2. nice man i cant wait till my plants are hopefully that good! how tall is it?

3. From base to the tip of the tallest bud, it's 3'4". The poor lighting is why it's stretched so much, but hey, i'm not complaining :D

4. pics make it look hugeee haha but nice man i understand my old plant stretched like hell

5. looks like some soil buds, seem denser than mine...

What do you use for ferts? check out my sig, its my one female grown under 5 cfls and some floro tubes.

GL on the harvest

6. We used a flower fertilizer 12*12*9 and a little bloodmeal during vegetation and then only the bloodmeal during flowering for a nitrogen boost. I haven't seen any nutrient deficiencys at all, so I'm guessing we did a decent job.

Your plants do look a lot similar to mine, and I do see what you mean about mine being a bit denser. I wonder, since I topped twice, if that could be a reason? Your tops look a lot longer with way more veg.

What was your yield after your second grow?

7. you know even though there is not alot there you definitely have gotten some nice nugs for what you do have and I give you props for that. I hear yah on the small start up. Everyone has to start learning somewhere and learning small is alot easier and better to make mistakes on to learn from so you can improve the grow when better equipment is available to you and really get the most out of it.

8. I dunno, i vegged for about 6 weeks. This is my second grow, coming down in 2 weeks or so. First grow was 2 plants getting about 21 grams total. This is after many problems including spider mites invasion at the very end of flowering.

9. Nice job man, looks good. I wish I could grow indoor, I just don't have the money to buy everything I'd need. The outdoors is fine for me :)