Week 6

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheGratefulDan, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Pics of my hydro at 6 weeks. The pic with the arm is the smallest head. Tell me what you think. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. #2 joe_fresh, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    nice buds, what strain and how many weeks is it (total)?

3. Looks frosty and beautiful!

Dude I think you're smoking too much weed! :wave: Check the title of the thread, and the one and only line of text in the original post.

4. He said total yo

5. for the record, i edited the total because i re-read my post after i posted it and it didnt make sense,lol

6. oh then nevermind, Joe is just fuckin with us ;)

7. We vegged them for a long time, I cant even remember how long at this point. We were timid about flowering them and when they were about two feet tall our power went out and forced them into flowering for us. One of the plants in the closet is the mother and that one is close to 10 months old

8. im guessing its bagseed since you dont know how long the strain is supposed to go for

9. Not bagseed, they're clones. As I said one of the plants is the mother of 6 others (including mine). They should be done flowering in another 2 maybe 3 weeks. I was away when the project was started so I wasn't keeping track of when it started.

10. TY, thats what i wanted to know, so its a 8-9 week plant, do you know what strain it is?