Week 6 into flower. blue cheese.. Got questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, Jan 17, 2014.

1. OK so, I've been growing this girl here since September or October (forgot lol)with a 150 watt hps, and a 125 Watt cfl. but anyway, I wanna know how I'm doing so far with my first indoor grow.. She's in ffof, Been using ffof trio nutrients with calmag In reverse osmosis water, and I usually pH the 3 gallons of water that she takes (every 2 or 3 days) to 6.5-6.7,and I get a runoff of 6.3. She's currently 6 weeks since flip, as I flipped her on December 5th. OK, so I'm not sure when I should harvest... I was planning on harvesting her at 10 weeks, but flushing her at week 8, and giving her pure RO Water until harvest day. Is this a good idea?? I just wanna make sure I get a super clean smoke. So should I do that plan at week 8?Also, my last harvest outdoors, I didn't know how to dry/cure them, but I'm wondering if I have it down this time: Cut branches, Take off fan leaves, hang branches upside down until stem snaps without bending, trim buds, then cure individual buds jar?? Also next grow, I plan on doing the 4-way lst, and flowering waaay sooner, because she got too tall! XD but, I'm not sure if there's a more efficient way I could do it... The is to just get as many budsites, but being as short as possible right? I feel like I could do the 4 way lst, without scrogging...Thanks again guys! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. You guys can see how tall my plant is.. Lol but hey, getting some pretty fat buds! Next grow, I wanna have a canopy the same width of this plant, but I want it to be less then half the size of this one... Meaning I should probably flip the next one when the tops from the 4 way - lst are all about 6 inches right? I wanna keep it at about a foot, but have double the budsites I have now... Sound like it would work?? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. BumppppppppppppSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. No one??Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Why so short? Some sort of competition?

A plant just like that one is good.

6. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19356472" timestamp="1389939246"]Why so short? Some sort of competition?A plant just like that one is good.[/quote]I just feel like it shouldve been a more even canopy, because there's a lot of lacking lower bud growth... Also, I wanted to veg earlier so my plant would be shorter as well as more even after I flip, and I could get fatter more dense buds... I just feel like my plant is too tall for lights, and if it were shorter/more squat going into flower, I'd get more bud... I'm thinking 3 feet wide, and no more than 2 feet tall... I'd have a bunch of bud sites though! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If you start from a clone it will be bushier than if you start from seed and get more of an intensive LST program going.

Shorter veg time will help you in your goal.

8. OK so I just clipped a sample from my plant, because a small top broke off, and I tried fixing it, but no luck. So I clipped the top off last night(was a lower top), and I have it drying on a plate right now, and plan on putting it in a small jar or container to cure when the stem snaps. How does it look?? It's starting to lose smell which is normal I heard when drying, but it'll come back in the cure I think... I'm turning the bud over every day, so I get an even dry... Idk. I just wanna get a feel for drying/curing before my harvest. (3 weeks away)For my harvest, I wanna trim the bud, hang dry them until the stems snap, and then jar them up?? Let me know if that's the idea :) thanks again! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. Looking good. Keep it up can only get better from hereSent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk