week 6 flowrr drooping

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mikieloc, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I knew it.was.too good to be true i havent had.any complications during.this grow.today is week 6 flowering my sour diesel i just got off.work i changed the water.and fed with fresh food.yesterday.recomended.strength 3 2 4 botonicare and koolbloom my leaves are starting to droop now please help.is this.normal

ForumRunner_20130319_192822.png

ForumRunner_20130319_192843.png

ForumRunner_20130319_192916.png

ForumRunner_20130319_192916.png

2. was it dry or liquid koolbloom? it could be stressed from to much P and K. I have the same problem right now, just give it some fresh water and nutes if it doesnt get better

3. wow that def not normal but you havent really given us any infor to go on. Usually we get to see ALL the numbers first :) sooooo kindof looks like theyre underwatered. If this coincides with your res change, THATS the problem. SOOOOO how many nutes did you use? is your air pump still on? what kind of grow are you doing? wheres your source water coming from? The more info the better but youve gotta do something pretty quick here. So check out the roots and air pump and tell us where your source water comes from, also any chance of excessive heat? or lack of room refresh?

4. Liquid koolbloom..so did yours happen right after feeding?? I will take your advice and tommarow will flush and new.notes

5. Yea the day after I added dry kool bloom both of my autos were drooping. They are kinda stretched because they had a hard beginning but they were fine till that. But kool blooms can def stress them out if they are not a very heavy nute strain

Attached Files:

6. why would you do the EXACT same thing that caused this problem?!?!? If over nuting WERE the problem, youd want to ONLY use water tomorrow. Feel free to notice my last post :)

7. Im doing a.bubbleponic method 2 airstones 18 gallon tote with 10 gallons of phd.water....water from the.local,grocery store dispenser.phd.at 6.0 i use.30 ml per gallon of.botonicare 3 2 4 and 5 ml of kool bloom per gallon (10gallons) yes.my air stones.was.still on my roots.i just looked.at are.a.very dark brown but.it could be.from the.nutes?? Now.room refresh yes i leave.and.go to work in the day time so i keep it.closed.up but.my.question is.about.room refresh and.am i suppose.to leave my.fan on,all night.i dont think heat is a.problem the strain is sour diesel but I have a gorilla purple in the same tote and they are experiencing no problems.ace420 u know.i neex.your.help bro!!!ask away

8. Ok for sure ace.420 fresh water

9. dark brown roots are NOT good. But without pics its tough to tell if theres root rot or just staining from nutes?

are you exhausting the room while the lights are on?

whats your res temp? and your room temp?

pH in hydro should be 5.5-5.8 on average with a swing from 5.2 up to 6.2 being perfectly acceptable but thats probably not a propblem here. Im more concerned about whether these roots are comprimised by high temps or lack of CO2 during the day for leaves

10. My res temp is 70 the room temp is about.75..i need.help really,fast i think they are dieing!!!!!!!!

ForumRunner_20130320_201815.png

View attachment 1153237

ForumRunner_20130320_201923.png

Attached Files:

11. looks like theyre burning while youre at work

12. to be honest the roots don't look bad but I think that it is just a little heat and/or nute stress. also if it is close to the end of flower, the leaves are going to die off

13. leaves only die off from flushing at the end

14. :confused:

15. They are hangin in there how long should i flush im at week 6 goin,on week 7..they are starting to look better but it really looks like they are burning

ForumRunner_20130322_112859.png

16. during the end of flower. Follow the post back from quote to quote

17. I got.alot.of.dead.leaves.on all my.sour.diesel plants but i have.a.gorilla purple in the same tote and it is.absolutly.perfecf.i havent given no nutes for two days.how long,should i,keep with flushed water next week will be week 7 flower.i mean absolutly dead can i trim them off.or.will it.affect my.grow.the leaves are.all the.way brown and crumble at touch.

ForumRunner_20130322_180336.png

ForumRunner_20130322_180410.png

18. #18 canuck420, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    -Yes you can be pretty sure its dead if its all yellow or brown just remove it and discard it , those dead petoiles can actually grow mold and rot into your bud, so you should remove them once completely yellowed- i would suggest you check your ph, i see some reverse taco action, looks like a possible overdose of nutes, those plants need at least 3 more weeks too, to much nutes will slow your plants down or kill them all together, sometimes less aggressive can be better, sour diesil should be able to take the nutes ,mine loved N well in bud, and it also yellowed early in flower even with lots of available N, mine was not a auto flowering type like yours ,

If there in no supply of Nutrient for the plant to get it will start to consume its own leaves for any sugars and stored nutes in the leafs, Iam a soil guy so i wont even input on the setup, to me you plants look healthy enough, try a weaker solution of nutrient if you must give them something,
    but those plants have enough leaf on them to make it 2 weeks with no nutes least in soil they would be fine with just water last 2 weeks:D

had a stray outdoor that i neglected to water for sercurity reasons , when i went back it had eatin almost all of its big fan leaves, but survived with only sparse rain for 5 weeks, the bud on this plant was more sugary with a better taste than any other blueberry ive smoked since, a few older gurus told me years ago that plants have a week of water per foot of plant stored in them, once again tho iam a soil guy...i love hydro too tho its just so finicky and expensive,

19. Expensive yea thats for sure i didnt know what i was gettin myself into but honestly i luv it.anyway so i start week 7 flower 46.days of 12/12.my leaves are still really yellow.my.ph is.6.0 im feeding with ml per gallon.my leaves are very brittle i know.i still have atleast 2 more.weeks.until i start to flush.i did.flush out nutes and fresh water.for.2 days before.adding a small amount of.nutes..all help is.needed.im oo close.to the.end

ForumRunner_20130325_160724.png

ForumRunner_20130325_160033.png

ForumRunner_20130325_160059.png

Attached Files:

20. Are those roots slimy I see a brown tint to them.