Week 6 flower? Nute burn? Or is she almost ready?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ojosrojos37, Oct 7, 2013.

1. I have beem using dutchpro nutrients and roots organic the veg and flower process amd havnt had any trouble. But started seeing the yellow dried up leaves here and there so figured maybe ot was my cfls were too close.. Any input or help would be appreciated.. First 3 piks are with the flash on out of the grow area makes it look so frosty and the other 3 piks are inside the grow box so in those it still looms premature... Thanks guys!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 mattylo, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    looks like nute burns to me...if it was a light issue the whole leaf would be affected or the majority of it this are small minute spots which led me to thinking its ^^^

3. Deffo looks like nute burn , give them a good flush through and leave them unwatered for a day or 2 ,they should improve, how long you think you have till harvest ?

4. @mattylo thnx man thats good to know.. because sometimes I leave for work and forget to adjust them.here and there..@kenabyss I think another 2 to 3 Weeks my friend thinks it a sativa dominant to be ready in November kinda bummed was hoping with would be ready for the walking dead season 4 on the 13th lol but no such luck I guess.. So if I just watered them not even a day ago, do I have wait for my next watering to flush?

5. yeah thats nute burn back off a little, looks like to much nitrogen, id cut almost all nigtrogen out by now, those leaves look dark green which is also a sign over to much nitrogen

6. The reason you can tell it's nutrient burn and not your plants finishing up is because when your plants start finishing, the leaves will yellow from the bottom of the plant up. What you have here is brown blotches mostly towards the top.

7. This gentleman is also correct. I noted the infamous "claw", your leaves will curl down at the tips. This is a sign of too much nitrogen, as well as the incredibly dark green leaves as Bot said.

8. How do I back up on the nitrogen? I am using dutchpro blooms .. I have heard of the other nutes where u can actually just ease up on just the nitrogen but dutchpro is just an A and B bottle. Do I just flush a couple times then go to a lower dosage? And can anyone tell me how much more I have till its ready?

9. #9 BotanistJJ, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    you need a high Potassium and phosphorous with minimal nitrogen fert, im not familiar with that nute but i run a 5-15-15   

Edit: although if i were in your shoes i would just flush the rest of the time to make sure to get all that nitrogen out also a 2 week flush isnt bad and i'd say actually pretty normal esp on over nuted plants