Week 6 flower, losing leaves like crazy

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bh42, Aug 4, 2011.

1. those grapes are the pollen sacks. remove them. but be careful - they are filled with pollen ...

2. most of them show a slightly exposed seed, though. Still remove them? I'm about 10-14 days from harvest.

3. no then you're looking at the calyx. some say you should rmeove the seeds so that the plant stops focusing energy on them. I dunno.

if you see male flowers (pollen sacks) you need to remove those. a quick google search will show you an image of what you're looking for.

4. I went through something similar in my first grow that I just finished. I went through most of my grow seeing occational nat here and there killing em as I went along. Little did I know that I was in reality pretty infested with them. By the time week 5 came along all hell broke loose and I had gnats everywhere. I used Azamax and it took about 8-9 days to get them under control. The plants recovered somewhat and I finished my grow.

Moral of the story... If your growing in soil treat the soil before the problem starts. Azamax worked great.

Wishing you the best in your grow.

ODP