Week 5 of flowering small nugs and brown hairs already!! Wats going on guys?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ggrown, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys i fed them nutes and supplements and additives from week 1 to week 4 but only 3 parts or lesser than wat is told to do so per gallon and the last watering i just watered it with water a lil flush. i have a 400 watt light running .

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me ........... You still have a few weeks to put on weight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Looks fine IMO. The pistils on mine were more orange/brown at 5 weeks than yours. I think they started turning even sooner than that. I first thought it could have been pollenated but after checking and found nothing I came to the conclusion that's just the way that strain is. They're just past week 7 now and still givin er.

5. Well it depends really on what your giving them I would imagine , I don't have that info . Me personally I'm in day two of week 5 of 12/12 lighting ( wow that's a mouthful ) and I'm going to feed my ladies with one last dose of bloom nutrient and than nothing but molasses water for a couple waterings . Than flush with plain water for a week or two . Than harvest .............. That's me though.

6. Thats wat i had in mind but i think ill go wit one more small flush and then molasses wit a lil something else and the flush. well thanks man can i see some piks?

7. Coo do u have piks

8. Yea go to my posts