Week 5-6, Leaves Yellowing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MainelyMedicated, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Okay so here's a little background... I grew a crop of commercial seeds and everything came out good, got some medical seeds and started these, the guy at the local garden store has me test my water and the pH is too high. Bought the pH down, and have been using that faithfully on these ladies and we are around week 5-6 now and they are yellowing. They are fed once a week like the first crop, anyone know whats going on?

Attached Files:

2. Is it still in veg? What kind of soil are you using? Using any nutrients at all when you're feeding?

3. Yes they are still in veg. I have my lights on 15 hours/day right now. I am using pro mix. I am not using any nutrients when i am feeding them, but I do use sensi grow 1 time a week. I have been using PH down solution daily do to high ph levels in my city water. But it seems like ever since I started using it they have started yellowing bad. not sure what I need to do.

4. Have you measured the ppms of your water? Ph is only half the problem because it could have a bunch of sediments and other trash in your tap water. Might want to consider using RO water

5. good advice greenbudguy.It looks like a lock out to me>i would flush and make sure you have a soil ph of about 6.5.do a slurry test on the soil before and after the flush to be sure the ph is correct.

6. ^ My observation was lockout as well. Use cleaner water and keep that pH between 6.3-6.5

7. Ok Thank you. I have gone to the natural spring in town and loaded up on spring water. It test 6.5 So I will flush them and see what happens. thanks for all the advice.

8. Looks like either your PH is locking out nitrogen or you have a nitrogen deficiency