week 5 1/2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jayson33, May 23, 2011.

1. I am vegging my plants indoors and I was wondering whne should I put my babies outdoors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is how tall they are

[​IMG]

2. They are ready to go now man. As long as the weather is decent they will have no problem adjusting. Be prepared for some vertical growth.

3. About how tall will they get in those pots and thnx for the info

4. those pots wont support much more growth. and dont just throw them out side you have to harden them off or they will get stressed and might take a while to recover.

5. Give them a day or two outside in the pots and then transplant them. They might still grow a little in those pots but once they are outdoors they will take off.

6. okay, well I was going to leave them in the pots just incase of hail or really hard rain, how should I protect them from those elements if I transplant?

7. There really is no protection. Once your plants are outside they're going to get beat up a bit, but this is a natural process. They become stronger and more resistant to changes in weather as time goes on. I know its hard to let 'em face mother nature on their own but you've gotta let your girls go if you want to see them grow.