Week 4 veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Week 4 of veg. Going to let this grow for another month till my regular seeds pop and get a few nodes so I can push him into flower and try to breed it with some Durban poison ...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looking good what you feeding them looks like slight nitrogen tox

• Like Like x 1
  3. I haven't fed anything at all.. just water and calmag... I transplanted it into this pot like 3 weeks ago... I imagine it may be because of the soil? Fox farms ocean forest....

4. Plant looks good so far. Its time to start adding some nutrients though. I like Dutch Pro nutrients but anything that has been tested with cannabis will be great for you.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Where? Looks very healthy to me.

J

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice - making your own seeds is great. Good luck.

J

• Like Like x 1
  7. Top pic looks very very green could have been the angle of the light

8. Yea I haven't fed my girls anything, 4 weeks since seeds in a happy frog-ocean forest mix and they have burnt tips and a bit of nitrogen tox. Kinda irritating..

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was thinking about mixing them 2 soils... but don't know if it will help much or not... any difference you see with mixing than using straight ocean forest or straight happy frog??

10. Thanks ! Do you know of any sites that can tell me if my cross would be one of a kind?? Or how would I know if it hasn't been crossed before?

11. EVERYTHING has been crossed... a hundred times lol

Sorry man you're 20 years too late lol

Edit: what is it you're planning on crossing? Best bet would be to simply Google your cross and see what pops up.

J

12. Couldn't say. Only my second grow so I've never used just one or the other but I've heard good things.

13. I googled it and nothing came up... the reg seeds I got came from a cross of Durban poison and blood orange. I want to cross with blue mystic which is of course northern lights and blueberry...

14. I shall call it... Blue Poison..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wait - what about the Orange!!!

Won't SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE ORANGE!!

J

• Like Like x 2
  16. Well... I was actually thinking about a whole lineup of colored poisons... blue, black, purple, and of course orange...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1