Week 2 Flowering: Fine one day, wilting & drooping the next.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hogtownman, Oct 4, 2010.

1. #1 hogtownman, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Scott's Premium Potting Soil
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor at night, outdoor during day
    What strain? Arjan's Ultra Haze #1
    How old are the plants? 10 Weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? Natural sunlight
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Randomly once every few days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Gave a few cups of water yesterday morning
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 70-90 degrees F outside, 78 degrees F indoors
    What size pots? 5 Gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. - Was white flies until I sprayed with soapy mixture, almost killed plant at about 6 weeks old

This is the 10th week of the plant's life and almost the end of the 1st of flowering - for some reason, it started to wilt and droop over the course of the past 48 hours. The plant was fine a few days ago as you can see in the pictures but is not fine anymore.

I've looked over at the plant abuse post but I couldn't find anything that looked exactly like this...

First picture is from a few days ago when it was healthy (from about halfway down it looks bad because I sprayed it with soapy water at about age 6 weeks but recovered fine):

[​IMG]

Now it looks like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The leaves from the bottom up seem to be lightening... wtf could cause this problem in such a short amount of time??