Week 2.5 of my Second Grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by zongzizong, Feb 7, 2009.

1. This is my second grow; First time I grew one plant, now im going with 3. These are Bag seed from some decent green i smoked. Im using regular potting soil right now, but will be switching to Fox farm as soon as I can get to a place with it. Im using CFLs for lighting. Anyways let me know how they look - Im not good at telling if they look good or not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful. Fat little indies.....

3. #3 firstimah, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
    What's your CFL set-up like? Mind taking some pics, I'm thinking of trying to start 3 plants in my closet while I wait for the outdoor season and like looking at everyone's set-ups, any more info would be great. They look good so far other than a little drooping, may want to see how moist that soil is and hold off on any drooping to make sure you don't overdo it :hello:

4. You know Ive thought the same thing, but Ive only watered them a couple times ... dont see why their drooping ... bleh. But yes I will get you some pictures if you want - Its nothing special right now .... I just took a old box, cut three holes in it and hung it over my 3 plnts with 3 CFLs in it and a fan .... I will come up with something else when theyre bigger, but I like keeping them out; Me and my buddies love watching them grow and shiz ... specially after smokin! :-D