Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Week 1 of my 3 week T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RaoulDuke402, Jan 16, 2010.

1. I was good, cruising through my t-break as planned, until I ran into my dealer at the store. Now I cant stop thinking about grabbing a dime bag. So, I come to you grasscity, help me make my decision. Stick it out the remaining two weeks or break down and get a dime?

:mad: or :smoking:

2. well if its this :mad: or this :smoking: i say this :smoking:

3. I'd say :mad: because you'll be :smoking: + :bongin: = :eek::cool: if you complete your break

4. I just finished my first week of sobriety as well, and mid week my friend came over with a zip of some GDP but i stayed true to my break. Just don't think about bud at all haha i started working out more and playing more cod, haven't even thought about smoking til now.

5. Good lookin, I'm gunna stick to my guns and hold out. I know I'll be that much higher when I do chief. :D

6. if you determined that a T-Break was in your best interests, stop being a bitch and wait.

7. i take a t-break for 2-3 weeks after every month or 2 of smoking daily. i have a really addictive personality and spend too much money on pot. i'm on day 10 right now, waiting for a 1/2 of cali-o and a 1/4 of kief to come from a mail order service and that day will be fuckin great.

8. It wouldnt be the end of the world if I were to burn tonight, but I dont want to chance it haha I get my taxes back in 2 weeks and I'm gun try and get ahold of some fire. Its tough finding some good around here, I live in shwagg and low middie hell.