Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weeeeeeee!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 7, 2003.

1. lol..it'll be my first, but eh why not get all trippy on a road trip with the blades...lol..pass it my way after I pass this your way..*takes hit* *pass*

2. how's three sound for your first time?. lemme know how you feel in a few hours ;)

3. whoa, me being fucked up beyond all reason and beyond all call back to reality with namron sitting next to me? I think not..:p

4. lol, three isn't too intense. if you're nervous about 3, go with 2 then :)

5. How bout 4..?;)

6. hahahaha
    do we have one of those rides that can turn into a boat and/or submarine so we can get there???? good dank, good shrooms, good company woo woo funnn 'everybody, everyone lets go' lmao

7. By the time the last person gets their turn in the bathroom the first one will have to pee again. It's a vicious cycle...

8. 4 would definately be a ride ;) you wouldn't go too far... but you'd definately trip quite hard.

9. then ill go for 5...just shield me from namrons banana..;P

10. i think its some kind of ultragalactical rule that i cant pull my banana on people that have just taken 5 hits of acid.

11. 5 hits will be intense, lol.

you might wanna start with 3 or 4 :D

you can do whatever what you want with that banana... just don't bring it near me :p

12. everything and the kitchen sink...... ;)

ask sensi.... i usually got a bunch of yummy goodies hangin round the house...:D

13. ...ok...this is it...the moment of truth...and now to announce our first stop.......

*builds anticipation*..

14. ::waves both hands in the air like they did in The Beach::

so c'mon already...... the suspense is killing me

15. With all these people joinin in on the ride, i might as well provide the 20 seater Bus!.....and i suppose ill bring a few oz. of pot and shrooms... vroom vroom!

16. i need to know what your destination is so i can book a flight and meet yus all...

17. dinguses, while im trippin on acid you have to promise me you'll pretend to be jesus.

18. ::gives a stuffie to pipe_420::

there ya go man... that should tide ya over for a while :D

::starts throwing stuffies around::

merrrrry november 12th... free stuffies for all!

EDIT: oops, it's really the 13th... my damn computer lied to me

19. ::calls you on the cell phone::

"hey guys, its illcid, I know you dont know me too well but can I hang out with ya guys. Im really bored. I picked a garbage bag full of caps before winter, you guys want to take a real trip?"

20. can i ride the f-16 when ya get here?